To allow a foreigner to do internship at a ROC law firm, the advising attorney should submit the following documentation to the Ministry of Justice:
(1) A copy of the advising attorney's Attorney License;
(2) A copy of the intern’s academic qualifications or a certificate of bar exam qualification;
(3) A copy of the intern’s identification documents;
(4) An internship project.
The following information must be stated in the internship project, as mentioned in subparagraph 4 of the preceding paragraph:
(1) The advising attorney's name and the address of the law firm;
(2) The intern's name, gender, birth date, nationality, identification documents number, address in Taiwan, or address in home country, or permanent address outside of home country;
(3) A description of internship work and the workplace;
(4) The start and ending dates of the internship;
(5) The amount of the grant or living allowance paid during the internship.
If the documentation for Paragraph 1 Subparagraph 2 is in a foreign language, a Chinese translation should be included in the submission.