Where one of the betrothed parties is found in one of the following conditions, the other party may dissolve the agreement to marry:
(1) Where, having made an agreement to marry, the party made another agreement to marry or concluded a marriage with another person;
(2) Where the party willfully fails to observe the appointed date of marriage;
(3) Where the party's life has been uncertain for over a year;
(4) Where the party gets a serious and incurable disease;
(5) Where, having made the agreement to marry, the party had consensual sexual intercourse with another person ;
(6) Where, having made the agreement to marry, the party was sentenced to imprisonment;
(7) Where other grave reasons exist.
In the case where a party intends to dissolve an agreement to marry according to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, and if the circumstances do not allow such party to declare such intention to the other party, it is not necessary for such party to
do so, and such party is no longer bound by the agreement since the conditions described in the preceding paragraph have occurred.